Πέμπτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2016



I love my Bikes...

ABOUT ME

From small showed interest in telecommunications worldwide through radio and electronic structures. I like experimenting with antennas and angered by those who use KWs for a simple QSO because so magic hobby lost ... Also...like the creation of music (youtube)and painting ... The first of them (telecommunications) somehow became a profession as well worked in public broadcaster ERT about 30 years ... At first transmitters in AΜ and later the studios of Greek radio broadcasts and sound recordings. From there I left as head of the broadcasting department and deal with my hobby ... Simultaneously I worked as a sound engineer and composer in cooperation for other productions and personal productions ... Take care ... and rendezvous in the air ... 73 Κostas..............